Field Researcher at Central South Houston- Mid Town, Downtown, Bellaire Texas A&M University, Public Policy Research Institute

[Central South Houston- Mid Town, Downtown, Bellaire] Field Researcher

 

A&M System Member

:

Texas A&M University

 

Division/Department 

:

PUBLIC POLICY RESEARCH INSTITUTE / 02-163601

 

Job Category

:

Other or Not Specified

 

Job Type

:

Wages

 

Location

:

Houston

 

Salary

:

$15

 

Pay Basis

:

Hourly

 

Job/NOV Number

:

W00091FY17

 

Security Sensitive Position

:

Yes

 


Primary Duties:

(Central South Houston- Mid Town, Downtown, Bellaire) There are 6 Houston area postings please select the one covering the area most convenient to you. This is a temporary, part-time position of limited duration. Work will begin in early February 2017 and may extend to June 30th, but could possibly end earlier. Many tasks are completed independently and this position offers schedule flexibility, however, you must work at least 12 hours a week and it is estimated that 75% of the expected work will occur during normal business hours with the remaining 25% occurring after hours and weekends. Mandatory training will begin at the end of January 2017. The Interviewer will conduct in-person interviews with adults living with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. Interviewers will schedule interviews over the phone, travel to selected participants and interview them in their home or other residential setting. Interviewers will attend mandatory interviewing and confidentially training, complete surveys and tracking forms, perform standard TAMU recordkeeping tasks, submit timesheets and mileage reports, communicate regularly with field supervisors via email and phone, and comply with data security and confidentiality protocols.

 

Occasional Duties:

 

 

Required Education and Experience:

Minimum one (1) year of experience working and/or caring for individuals with physical, intellectual, or developmental disabilities (as a professional or volunteer) or working and/or caring for the elderly.

 

Preferred Education and Experience:

Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, social science, political science, public health or education. Experience conducting interviews/surveys or collecting data from participants. Experience using Google Docs and Microsoft Excel.

 

Other Requirements and Comments:

 

 


If you apply for this position please say you saw it on Socioloxy

Apply

All Jobs

surrey

birmingham

cambridge

geneva

glasgow

hamburg

lancaster

laval

los andes

southhampton

toronto

unsw